Brief cognitive behavioural interventions for regular amphetamine users: a step in the right direction
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 367–378, March 2005
How to Cite
Baker, A., Lee, N. K., Claire, M., Lewin, T. J., Grant, T., Pohlman, S., Saunders, J. B., Kay-Lambkin, F., Constable, P., Jenner, L. and Carr, V. J. (2005), Brief cognitive behavioural interventions for regular amphetamine users: a step in the right direction. Addiction, 100: 367–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01002.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Submitted 27 April 2004; initial review completed 17 September 2004; final version accepted 5 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.