Impacts of federal precursor chemical regulations on methamphetamine arrests
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 479–488, April 2005
How to Cite
Cunningham, J. K. and Liu, L.-M. (2005), Impacts of federal precursor chemical regulations on methamphetamine arrests. Addiction, 100: 479–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01032.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Submitted 24 December 2003; initial review completed 24 June 2004; final version accepted 10 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.