Gender differences in the association between substance use and elevated depressive symptoms in a general adolescent population
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 525–535, April 2005
How to Cite
Poulin, C., Hand, D., Boudreau, B. and Santor, D. (2005), Gender differences in the association between substance use and elevated depressive symptoms in a general adolescent population. Addiction, 100: 525–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01033.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Submitted 24 May 2004; initial review completed 3 September 2004; final version accepted 22 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.