China: alcohol today
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 737–741, June 2005
How to Cite
HAO, W., CHEN, H. and SU, Z. (2005), China: alcohol today. Addiction, 100: 737–741. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01036.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
- China Statistic Bureau (2003) http://www.stats.gov.cn
- 2003) Alcohol use in China. Alcohol and Alcoholism, 38, 537–542. , , & (
- 2003) Drinking and drinking patterns and health status in the general population of five areas of China. Alcohol and Alcoholism, 39, 1–10. , , , , , et al. (
- 1995) Alcohol use and the public good: a Chinese view. Addiction, 90, 1448–1450. (
- 2000) Drinking pattern and problems in China. Journal of Substance Use, 5, 71–78. & (
- 1999) Drinking and drinking related health problems in steel and mine workers. Journal of Health Psychology, 7, 58–60. , , & (
- 2003) Risk behaviors of adolescents in Shanghai: Part III, smoking, drinking and addictive drug use. Chinese Journal of School Doctor, 17, 401–404. , , , & (
- 2004) Fermented beverages of pre-and protohistoric China. Proceedings of the National Academcy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS), 101, 17593–17598. , , , , , et al. (
- 2003) Cultural aspects of drinking patterns and alcohol controls in China. http://www.ias.org.uk/publications/theglobe/02issue1globe0201_p18html (
- State Industry and Commerce Bureau (1996) Regulations of alcohol advertising on media. http://www.wiseman.com.cn/management/tools/policynlaw/01/01023.htm
- WHO (2001) A Summary of Global Status Reports on Alcohol. Geneva: WHO.
- WHO (1999) Global Status Report on Alcohol. pp. 9–13. Geneva: WHO.
- WHO (2002) International Guide for Monitoring Alcohol Consumption and Related Harm. pp. 5–6. Geneva: WHO.
- World Drink Trends (1996) International Beverage Alcohol Consumption and Production Trends. Henley-on-Thames: NTC Publications.
- 2002) The prevalence of addictive behaviors among middle school students in Shijingshan, Beijing. Chinese Journal of School Doctor, 16, 684–686. , , , , , et al. (
- 2004) Overview of Chinese Alcoholic Beverages. http://www.sytu.edu.cn/zhgjiu/u1-2-1.htm (
- 2004) The issues of the drinking driving related BAC criteria and assessment procedure in China. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 36–38. , , , , et al. (