RA and DAL developed the study aim and design. WB, JN, MO and GW set up, and are responsible for, the conceptual development and continued management of the Mater-University Study of Pregnancy and its outcomes. RA wrote the first draft of the paper and DAL undertook the analysis. All authors contributed to the final version of the paper.
Is there really a ‘J-shaped’ curve in the association between alcohol consumption and symptoms of depression and anxiety? Findings from the Mater-University Study of Pregnancy and its outcomes*
Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 643–651, May 2005
How to Cite
Alati, R., Lawlor, D. A., Najman, J. M., Williams, G. M., Bor, W. and O'Callaghan, M. (2005), Is there really a ‘J-shaped’ curve in the association between alcohol consumption and symptoms of depression and anxiety? Findings from the Mater-University Study of Pregnancy and its outcomes. Addiction, 100: 643–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01063.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
- Submitted 21 June 2004; initial review completed 17 September 2004; final version accepted 16 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.