Jade van de Luitgaarden is now at the Department of Medical Sociology, Faculty of Health Sciences, Maastricht University, the Netherlands.
Challenging implicit and explicit alcohol-related cognitions in young heavy drinkers
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 806–819, June 2005
How to Cite
Wiers, R. W., Van De Luitgaarden, J., Van Den Wildenberg, E. and Smulders, F. T. Y. (2005), Challenging implicit and explicit alcohol-related cognitions in young heavy drinkers. Addiction, 100: 806–819. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01064.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- Submitted 27 May 2004; initial review completed 26 July 2004; final version accepted 12 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.