Closing the gap: the promise and challenges of addiction journal publishing in Africa
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Volume 100, Issue 9, pages 1210–1211, September 2005
How to Cite
OBOT, I. S. (2005), Closing the gap: the promise and challenges of addiction journal publishing in Africa. Addiction, 100: 1210–1211. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01156.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- 2004) Publishing Addiction Science: a Guide for the Perplexed. London & Geneva: ISAJE & WHO. , & (
- 1965) Medical and social problems of drug addiction in West Africa. West African Medical Journal, 14, 236–254. (
- SADC Epidemiology Network on Drug Use (SENDU) (2004) SENDU Update, vol. 8. Cape Town, South Africa: Medical Research Council.
- 1967) Hashish consumption in Egypt, with special reference to psychosocial aspects. Bulletin on Narcotics, 19, 1–12. (
- World Health Organization (WHO) (2004) Global Status Report on Alcohol 2004. Geneva: WHO.
- World Health Organization (WHO) (2003) Galvanising mental health research in low and middle-income countries: role of scientific journals. A joint statement issued by editors of Scientific Journals Publishing Mental Health Research and the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse. Geneva: WHO.