Non-linear relationships between cognitive function and alcohol consumption in young, middle-aged and older adults: the PATH Through Life Project
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
Volume 100, Issue 9, pages 1280–1290, September 2005
How to Cite
Rodgers, B., Windsor, T. D., Anstey, K. J., Dear, K. B. G., F. Jorm, A. and Christensen, H. (2005), Non-linear relationships between cognitive function and alcohol consumption in young, middle-aged and older adults: the PATH Through Life Project. Addiction, 100: 1280–1290. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01158.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Submitted 13 September 2004; initial review completed 24 November 2004; final version accepted 16 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.