Recent trends in smoking and the role of public policies: results from the SimSmoke tobacco control policy simulation model
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
Volume 100, Issue 10, pages 1526–1536, October 2005
How to Cite
Levy, D. T., Nikolayev, L. and Mumford, E. (2005), Recent trends in smoking and the role of public policies: results from the SimSmoke tobacco control policy simulation model. Addiction, 100: 1526–1536. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01205.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2005
- Submitted 9 August 2004; initial review completed 2 March 2005; final version accepted 24 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.