Take-home naloxone to reduce heroin death
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Volume 100, Issue 12, pages 1823–1831, December 2005
How to Cite
Baca, C. T. and Grant, K. J. (2005), Take-home naloxone to reduce heroin death. Addiction, 100: 1823–1831. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01259.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Submitted 7 September 2004; initial review completed 1 February 2005; final version accepted 31 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.