The relationship between patterns of alcohol use and mental and physical health disorders in two American Indian populations
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 69–83, January 2006
How to Cite
O'Connell, J., Novins, D. K., Beals, J., Croy, C., Barón, A. E., Spicer, P., Buchwald, D. and the American Indian Service Utilization, Psychiatric Epidemiology, Risk and Protective Factors Project Team (2006), The relationship between patterns of alcohol use and mental and physical health disorders in two American Indian populations. Addiction, 101: 69–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01308.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
- Submitted 14 October 2004; initial review completed 13 December 2004; final version accepted 6 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!