Prediction of adolescent smoking from family and social risk factors at 5 years, and maternal smoking in pregnancy and at 5 and 14 years
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 282–290, February 2006
How to Cite
O'Callaghan, F. V., O'Callaghan, M., Najman, J. M., Williams, G. M., Bor, W. and Alati, R. (2006), Prediction of adolescent smoking from family and social risk factors at 5 years, and maternal smoking in pregnancy and at 5 and 14 years. Addiction, 101: 282–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01323.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Submitted 8 February 2005; initial review completed 21 April 2005; final version accepted 18 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.