What drug policies cost. Drug policy spending in the Netherlands in 2003
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 323–329, March 2006
How to Cite
Rigter, H. (2006), What drug policies cost. Drug policy spending in the Netherlands in 2003. Addiction, 101: 323–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01337.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Submitted 30 December 2004; initial review completed 14 April 2005; final version accepted 14 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.