Helping smokers to decide on the use of efficacious smoking cessation methods: a randomized controlled trial of a decision aid
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 441–449, March 2006
How to Cite
Willemsen, M. C., Wiebing, M., Van Emst, A. and Zeeman, G. (2006), Helping smokers to decide on the use of efficacious smoking cessation methods: a randomized controlled trial of a decision aid. Addiction, 101: 441–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01349.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Submitted 15 April 2005; initial review completed 22 September 2005; final version accepted 28 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.