This paper is based on the Society Lecture delivered at the annual meeting of the Society for the Study of Addiction on 18 November 2004.
Addiction: a journal and its Invisible College*
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 629–637, May 2006
How to Cite
Edwards, G. (2006), Addiction: a journal and its Invisible College. Addiction, 101: 629–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01410.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
- Submitted 17 October 2005; initial review completed 13 December 2005; final version accepted 13 December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.