Tobacco use after experiencing a major natural disaster: analysis of a longitudinal study of 2063 young adults
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Volume 101, Issue 7, pages 1044–1050, July 2006
How to Cite
Parslow, R. A. and Jorm, A. F. (2006), Tobacco use after experiencing a major natural disaster: analysis of a longitudinal study of 2063 young adults. Addiction, 101: 1044–1050. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01481.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Submitted 12 July 2005; initial review completed 16 September 2005; final version accepted 30 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.