The role of alcohol and drugs in homicides in England and Wales
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Volume 101, Issue 8, pages 1117–1124, August 2006
How to Cite
Shaw, J., Hunt, I. M., Flynn, S., Amos, T., Meehan, J., Robinson, J., Bickley, H., Parsons, R., McCann, K., Burns, J., Kapur, N. and Appleby, L. (2006), The role of alcohol and drugs in homicides in England and Wales. Addiction, 101: 1117–1124. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01483.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Submitted 18 May 2005; initial review completed 19 September 2005; final version accepted 13 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!