Alcohol drinking pattern and subjective health in a population-based study
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
Volume 101, Issue 9, pages 1265–1276, September 2006
How to Cite
Stranges, S., Notaro, J., Freudenheim, J. L., Calogero, R. M., Muti, P., Farinaro, E., Russell, M., Nochajski, T. H. and Trevisan, M. (2006), Alcohol drinking pattern and subjective health in a population-based study. Addiction, 101: 1265–1276. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01517.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Submitted 15 September 2005; initial review completed 30 November 2005; final version accepted 3 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.