Subtypes of substance dependence and abuse: implications for diagnostic classification and empirical research
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Special Issue: Diagnostic Issues in Substance Use Disorders: Refining the Research Agenda
Volume 101, Issue Supplement s1, pages 104–110, September 2006
How to Cite
Babor, T. F. and Caetano, R. (2006), Subtypes of substance dependence and abuse: implications for diagnostic classification and empirical research. Addiction, 101: 104–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01595.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.