Assessment may conceal therapeutic benefit: findings from a randomized controlled trial for hazardous drinking
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 62–70, January 2007
How to Cite
Kypri, K., Langley, J. D., Saunders, J. B. and Cashell-Smith, M. L. (2007), Assessment may conceal therapeutic benefit: findings from a randomized controlled trial for hazardous drinking. Addiction, 102: 62–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01632.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
- Submitted 5 December 2005; initial review completed 30 January 2006; final version accepted 7 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.