SUBSTANCE USE, ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND THE VILLAGE SCHOOL
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
Volume 101, Issue 12, pages 1685–1688, December 2006
How to Cite
HARRINGTON GODLEY, S. (2006), SUBSTANCE USE, ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND THE VILLAGE SCHOOL. Addiction, 101: 1685–1688. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01679.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
- 1US Department of Health and Human Services. National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUG). US Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Office of Applied Studies [computer file]. ICPSR04373-v1. 2006-05-12. (12). Research Triangle Park, NC; Research Triangle Institute; 2004. Table created: Monday 14 August 2006. Available from: http://webapp.icpsr.umich.edu/cocoon/SAMHDA-STUDY/04373.xml[accessed 4 September 2006].
- 7Clinical course of youth following treatment for alcohol and drug problems. In: LiddleH. A., RoweC. L., editors. Adolescent Substance Abuse: Research and Clinical Advances. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press; 2006.,
- 8Monitoring the Future: National Results on Adolescent Drug Use: Overview of Key Findings, 2005. NIH Publication no. 06–5882. Bethesda, MD: National Institute on Drug Abuse; 2006., , ,
- 15Use of brief interventions for drug abusing teenagers within a middle and high school setting. J School Health, in press., , ,
- 17Alcohol: No Ordinary Commodity. New York: Oxford University Press; 2003., , , , , et al.
- 18Channing Bete Company. Communities That Care Prevention Strategies Guide. Rockville, MD: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration; 2005.
- 19National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Preventing Drug Abuse Among Children and Adolescents: a Research-Based Guide for Parents, Educators, and Community Leaders, 2nd edn. NIH Publication no. 04–4212 (A). Bethesda, MD: US Department of Health and Human Services; 2003.
- 20Just because the name's the same . . . A look at different models of student assistance. Student Assist J 2005; 17: 19–21.
- 21Retrospective Analysis of the Pennsylvania Student Assistance Program Outcome Data: Implications for Practice and Research. Washington, DC: US Department of Health and Human Services; 2003., ,
- 23Brief intervention for drug abusing adolescents in a school setting. Psych Add Behav, in press.,
- 24Student assistance programs: a valuable resource for substance-involved adolescents. Counselor 2006; 7: 66–70.,
- 28The effect of assertive continuing care on continuing care linkage, adherence, and abstinence following residential treatment for substance use disorders in adolescents. Addiction, in press., , , ,
- 29The recovery school movement: its history and future. Counselor 2006; 7: 54–7.,