Controlled study of brief personalized assessment-feedback for drinkers interested in self-help
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2006
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 241–250, February 2007
How to Cite
Wild, T. C., Cunningham, J. A. and Roberts, A. B. (2007), Controlled study of brief personalized assessment-feedback for drinkers interested in self-help. Addiction, 102: 241–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01682.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2006
- Submitted 13 December 2005; initial review completed 3 March 2006; final version accepted 25 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.