Alcohol tax cuts and increase in alcohol-positive sudden deaths—a time-series intervention analysis
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 362–368, March 2007
How to Cite
Koski, A., Sirén, R., Vuori, E. and Poikolainen, K. (2007), Alcohol tax cuts and increase in alcohol-positive sudden deaths—a time-series intervention analysis. Addiction, 102: 362–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01715.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Submitted 23 January 2006; initial review completed 4 April 2006; final version accepted 27 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.