Persistent pain is associated with substance use after detoxification: a prospective cohort analysis
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 752–760, May 2007
How to Cite
Larson, M. J., Paasche-Orlow, M., Cheng, D. M., Lloyd-Travaglini, C., Saitz, R. and Samet, J. H. (2007), Persistent pain is associated with substance use after detoxification: a prospective cohort analysis. Addiction, 102: 752–760. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.01759.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Submitted 28 November 2005; initial review completed 25 April 2006; final version accepted 26 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!