Population drinking and liver cirrhosis mortality: is there a link in eastern Europe?
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2007
Volume 102, Issue 8, pages 1212–1223, August 2007
How to Cite
Ramstedt, M. (2007), Population drinking and liver cirrhosis mortality: is there a link in eastern Europe?. Addiction, 102: 1212–1223. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.01872.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2007
- Submitted 21 August 2006; initial review completed 15 November 2006; final version accepted 22 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.