Motivational interviewing versus feedback only in emergency care for young adult problem drinking
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2007
Volume 102, Issue 8, pages 1234–1243, August 2007
How to Cite
Monti, P. M., Barnett, N. P., Colby, S. M., Gwaltney, C. J., Spirito, A., Rohsenow, D. J. and Woolard, R. (2007), Motivational interviewing versus feedback only in emergency care for young adult problem drinking. Addiction, 102: 1234–1243. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.01878.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2007
- Submitted 5 September 2006; initial review completed 21 November 2006; final version accepted 7 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.