Suicidal behaviour and associated risk factors among opioid-dependent individuals: a case–control study
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2007
Volume 102, Issue 12, pages 1933–1941, December 2007
How to Cite
Maloney, E., Degenhardt, L., Darke, S., Mattick, R. P. and Nelson, E. (2007), Suicidal behaviour and associated risk factors among opioid-dependent individuals: a case–control study. Addiction, 102: 1933–1941. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.01971.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2007
- Submitted 16 January 2007; initial review completed 28 March 2007; final version accepted 19 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.