A randomized trial of effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of observed versus unobserved administration of buprenorphine–naloxone for heroin dependence
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
Volume 102, Issue 12, pages 1899–1907, December 2007
How to Cite
Bell, J., Shanahan, M., Mutch, C., Rea, F., Ryan, A., Batey, R., Dunlop, A. and Winstock, A. (2007), A randomized trial of effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of observed versus unobserved administration of buprenorphine–naloxone for heroin dependence. Addiction, 102: 1899–1907. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.01979.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
- Submitted 19 March 2007; initial review completed 24 May 2007; final version accepted 4 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.