Melatonin for perceived sleep disturbances associated with benzodiazepine withdrawal among patients in methadone maintenance treatment: a double-blind randomized clinical trial
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
Volume 102, Issue 12, pages 1947–1953, December 2007
How to Cite
Peles, E., Hetzroni, T., Bar-Hamburger, R., Adelson, M. and Schreiber, S. (2007), Melatonin for perceived sleep disturbances associated with benzodiazepine withdrawal among patients in methadone maintenance treatment: a double-blind randomized clinical trial. Addiction, 102: 1947–1953. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.02007.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Submitted 5 February 2007; initial review completed 24 April 2007; final version accepted 7 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.