Attendance at Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, frequency of attendance and substance use outcomes after residential treatment for drug dependence: a 5-year follow-up study
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 119–125, January 2008
How to Cite
Gossop, M., Stewart, D. and Marsden, J. (2008), Attendance at Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, frequency of attendance and substance use outcomes after residential treatment for drug dependence: a 5-year follow-up study. Addiction, 103: 119–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.02050.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Submitted 3 July 2007; initial review completed 15 August 2007; final version accepted 21 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.