‘Social evils’ and harm reduction: the evolving policy environment for human immunodeficiency virus prevention among injection drug users in China and Vietnam
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 137–145, January 2008
How to Cite
Hammett, T. M., Wu, Z., Duc, T. T., Stephens, D., Sullivan, S., Liu, W., Chen, Y., Ngu, D. and Des Jarlais, D. C. (2008), ‘Social evils’ and harm reduction: the evolving policy environment for human immunodeficiency virus prevention among injection drug users in China and Vietnam. Addiction, 103: 137–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.02053.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Submitted 11 May 2007; initial review completed 29 June 2007; final version accepted 11 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.