The ITINERE Investigators include: Luis de la Fuente de Hoz, Rosario Ballesta Gómez, Gregorio Barrio Anta, M. José Bravo Portela, Daniel Lacasa, Fermín Fernández, Francisco González-Saiz, Luis Royuela, Fernando Vallejo, José Pulido, Fernando Sánchez and Teresa C. Silva.
Psychiatric comorbidity in young cocaine users: induced versus independent disorders
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 284–293, February 2008
How to Cite
Herrero, M. J., Domingo-Salvany, A., Torrens, M., Brugal, M. T. and the ITINERE Investigators (2008), Psychiatric comorbidity in young cocaine users: induced versus independent disorders. Addiction, 103: 284–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.02076.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Submitted 11 June 2007; initial review completed 28 August 2007; final version accepted 15 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.