Longitudinal analysis of alcohol consumption and health of middle-aged women in Australia
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 424–432, March 2008
How to Cite
Powers, J. R. and Young, A. F. (2008), Longitudinal analysis of alcohol consumption and health of middle-aged women in Australia. Addiction, 103: 424–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.02101.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Submitted 15 May 2007; initial review completed 15 August 2007; final version accepted 9 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.