Trends in overdose deaths from drug misuse in Europe: what do the data tell us?
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 699–700, May 2008
How to Cite
MORGAN, O., VICENTE, J., GRIFFITHS, P. and HICKMAN, M. (2008), Trends in overdose deaths from drug misuse in Europe: what do the data tell us?. Addiction, 103: 699–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.02102.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2008
- 1Office for National Statistics. Report: deaths related to drug poisoning: results for England and Wales, 1993–2000. Health Stat Q 2002; 13: 76–82.
- 3Advisory Council of the Misuse of Drugs. Reducing Drug Related Deaths. London: HMSO; 2000.
- 4Drugs Strategy Directorate. Updated Drug Strategy. London: Home Office; 2002.
- 5Methadone Maintenance Treatment and Other Opioid Replacement Therapies. Amsterdam: Harwood Academic Publishers; 1998., ,
- 8Trends in deaths related to drug misuse in England and Wales, 1993–2004. Health Stat Q 2006; 31: 23–7., , , , ,
- 9Office for National Statistics. Report: deaths related to drug poisoning: England and Wales, 1999–2003. Health Stat Q 2005; 33: 82–8.
- 10European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Statistical Bulletin, on-line publication. Available at: http://stats06.emcdda.europa.eu/en/elements/drdtab04-en.html.2006 (accessed 28 March 2007).
- 11European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. The DRD Standard, version 3.0. Available at: http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/?nnodeid=14192002 (accessed 28 March 2007).