Drug abuse in Vietnam: a critical review of the literature and implications for future research
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 535–543, April 2008
How to Cite
Nguyen, V. T. and Scannapieco, M. (2008), Drug abuse in Vietnam: a critical review of the literature and implications for future research. Addiction, 103: 535–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.02122.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
- Submitted 4 December 2006; initial review completed 5 February 2007; final version accepted 14 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.