[Commentary] JOINING THE QUEUE OF DISSENTERS
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 706–707, May 2008
How to Cite
ORFORD, J. (2008), [Commentary] JOINING THE QUEUE OF DISSENTERS. Addiction, 103: 706–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.02128.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2008
- 7Asking the right questions in the right way: the need for a shift in research on psychological treatments for addiction. Addiction; in press.
- 8The high-water mark of the drug metaphor: a meta-analytic critique of process outcome research. In: RussellR. L., editor. Reassessing Psychotherapy Research. New York: Guilford Press; 1994., , , , ,
- 9Excessive Appetites: A Psychological View of Addictions. Chichester: Wiley; 2001.
- 12Validation of a scale for rating the process of delivery of psycho-social treatments for alcohol dependence and misuse: the UKATT process rating scale. Alcohol Alcohol; 2008 in press., , , , in collaboration with the UK Alcohol Treatment Trial (UKATT) Research Team.
- 13on behalf of the UK Alcohol Treatment Trial (UKATT) Research Team. The client's perspective on change during treatment of alcohol problems: qualitative analysis of follow-up interviews in the UK Alcohol Treatment Trial. Addiction 2006; 101: 60–8., , , , , et al.
- 14The Great Psychotherapy Debate—Models, Methods and Findings. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 2001.