Thinking about the unthinkable: a de facto prohibition on smoked tobacco products
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 873–874, June 2008
How to Cite
HALL, W. and WEST, R. (2008), Thinking about the unthinkable: a de facto prohibition on smoked tobacco products. Addiction, 103: 873–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2007.02129.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1The Cigarette Century: The Rise, Fall, and Deadly Persistence of the Product That Defined America. New York: Basic Books; 2007.
- 2Faster: The Acceleration of Just About Everything. London: Little, Brown; 1999.
- 4US Fed News Service. Sen[ator] Enzi introduces bill to wipe out tobacco in America in a generation. US Fed News Service 2007; 19 July.