The shifting pattern of cause-specific mortality in a cohort of human immunodeficiency virus-infected and non-infected injecting drug users
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 651–659, April 2008
How to Cite
Ferreros, I., Lumbreras, B., Hurtado, I., Pérez-Hoyos, S. and Hernández-Aguado, I. (2008), The shifting pattern of cause-specific mortality in a cohort of human immunodeficiency virus-infected and non-infected injecting drug users. Addiction, 103: 651–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02135.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Submitted 3 April 2007; initial review completed 21 June 2007; final version accepted 17 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.