The case for the plain packaging of tobacco products
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 580–590, April 2008
How to Cite
Freeman, B., Chapman, S. and Rimmer, M. (2008), The case for the plain packaging of tobacco products. Addiction, 103: 580–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02145.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Submitted 29 September 2007; initial review completed 24 October 2007; final version accepted 19 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.