Parts of this paper were presented at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism, Chicago, IL, USA.
Sexual orientation and adolescent substance use: a meta-analysis and methodological review*
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 546–556, April 2008
How to Cite
Marshal, M. P., Friedman, M. S., Stall, R., King, K. M., Miles, J., Gold, M. A., Bukstein, O. G. and Morse, J. Q. (2008), Sexual orientation and adolescent substance use: a meta-analysis and methodological review. Addiction, 103: 546–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02149.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Submitted 12 May 2007; initial review completed 12 October 2007; final version accepted 2 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.