Working memory and multi-tasking in paranoid schizophrenia with and without comorbid substance use disorder
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 774–786, May 2008
How to Cite
Thoma, P. and Daum, I. (2008), Working memory and multi-tasking in paranoid schizophrenia with and without comorbid substance use disorder. Addiction, 103: 774–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02156.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Submitted 30 April 2007; initial review completed 22 August 2007; final version accepted 11 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.