Long-term effects of universal preventive interventions on prescription drug misuse
Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 103, Issue 7, pages 1160–1168, July 2008
How to Cite
Spoth, R., Trudeau, L., Shin, C. and Redmond, C. (2008), Long-term effects of universal preventive interventions on prescription drug misuse. Addiction, 103: 1160–1168. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02160.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
- Submitted 3 August 2007; initial review completed 23 October 2007; final version accepted 7 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.