The cost-effectiveness of a smoking cessation program for out-patients in treatment for depression
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 834–840, May 2008
How to Cite
Barnett, P. G., Wong, W. and Hall, S. (2008), The cost-effectiveness of a smoking cessation program for out-patients in treatment for depression. Addiction, 103: 834–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02167.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Submitted 28 April 2007; initial review completed 14 August 2007; final version accepted 14 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.