[Commentary] BREAKING AWAY FROM A NARROW PRESCRIBING PROTOCOL FOR MEDICINAL NICOTINE
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Author
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 564–565, April 2008
How to Cite
STAPLETON, J. A. (2008), [Commentary] BREAKING AWAY FROM A NARROW PRESCRIBING PROTOCOL FOR MEDICINAL NICOTINE. Addiction, 103: 564–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02170.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- 2Nicotine replacement: the role of blood nicotine levels, their rate of change, and nicotine tolerance. In: PomerleauO. F., PomerleauC. S., editors. Nicotine Replacement: A Critical Evaluation. New York: Alan R. Liss, Inc.; 1988, p. 63–94.
- 32007. Available at: http://www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/pdf/SmokingCessationEconomicAnalysisCDTQwithNRT.pdf (accessed February 2007)., , , , , Cut down to quit with nicotine replacement therapies in smoking cessation: systematic review of effectiveness and economic analysis. NHS R&D HTA Programme. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence;
- 6Tobacco smoking and nicotine. Lancet 1942; 243: 742.