RESEARCH AS A PATIENT
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 889–890, June 2008
How to Cite
KLINGEMANN, H. (2008), RESEARCH AS A PATIENT. Addiction, 103: 889–890. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02202.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1Asking the right questions in the right way: the need for a shift in research on psychological treatments for addiction. Addiction 2008; 103: 875–85.
- 2What if we found the magic bullet? Ideological and ethical constraints on biological alcohol research and its application. In: MüllerR., KlingemannH., editors. From Science to Action? 100 Years Later—Alcohol Policies Revisited. Dordrecht: Kluwer; 2004, p. 153–62.
- 6Drug Treatment Systems in an International Perspective: Drugs, Demons and Delinquents. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, Inc.; 1998.,
- 7Promoting Self-Change from Addictive Behaviours. Practical Implications for Policy, Prevention and Treatment. New York: Springer; 2007., , editors.