Are there genetic influences on addiction: evidence from family, adoption and twin studies
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 103, Issue 7, pages 1069–1081, July 2008
How to Cite
Agrawal, A. and Lynskey, M. T. (2008), Are there genetic influences on addiction: evidence from family, adoption and twin studies. Addiction, 103: 1069–1081. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02213.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Submitted 24 September 2007; initial review completed 24 January 2008; final version accepted 11 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!