Socio-economic status and problem alcohol use: the positive relationship between income and the DSM-IV alcohol abuse diagnosis
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 103, Issue 7, pages 1120–1130, July 2008
How to Cite
Keyes, K. M. and Hasin, D. S. (2008), Socio-economic status and problem alcohol use: the positive relationship between income and the DSM-IV alcohol abuse diagnosis. Addiction, 103: 1120–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02218.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Submitted 19 September 2007; initial review completed 22 January 2008; final version accepted 20 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.