See The NIMH Healthy Living Trial Group after the Acknowedgements.
Effects of behavioral intervention on substance use among people living with HIV: the Healthy Living Project randomized controlled study
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 103, Issue 7, pages 1206–1214, July 2008
How to Cite
Wong, F. L., Rotheram-Borus, M. J., Lightfoot, M., Pequegnat, W., Comulada, W. S., Cumberland, W., Weinhardt, L. S., Remien, R. H., Chesney, M., Johnson, M. and Healthy Living Trial Group (2008), Effects of behavioral intervention on substance use among people living with HIV: the Healthy Living Project randomized controlled study. Addiction, 103: 1206–1214. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02222.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Submitted 2 March 2007; initial review completed 31 August 2007; final version accepted 13 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!