Do graphic health warning labels have an impact on adolescents’ smoking-related beliefs and behaviours?
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 103, Issue 9, pages 1562–1571, September 2008
How to Cite
White, V., Webster, B. and Wakefield, M. (2008), Do graphic health warning labels have an impact on adolescents’ smoking-related beliefs and behaviours?. Addiction, 103: 1562–1571. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02294.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Submitted 14 September 2007; initial review completed 18 January 2008; final version accepted 8 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.