The Bangkok Vaccine Evaluation Group (BVEG): BVEG Coordinators—Kachit Choopanya (Principal Investigator), Suphak Vanichseni; The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Department of Health—Boonrawd Prasittipol, La-Ong Srisuwanvilai; BMA Department of Medical Services—Wonchat Subhachaturas, Udomsak Sangkum; Mahidol University—Valai Bussaratid, Jaranit Kaewkungwal, Dwip Kitayaporn, Sricharoen Migasena, Benjaluck Phonrat, Punnee Pitisuttithum, Sawangjai Pungpak, Pravan Suntharasamai; The Thailand Ministry of Public Health—U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Collaboration—Thanyanan Chaowanachan, Thitima Cherdtrakulkiat, Wanitchaya Kittikraisak, Wanna Leelawiwat, Michael Martin, Janet McNicholl, Supawadee Na-Pompet, Chalintorn Sinthuwattanawibul, Jordan W. Tappero, Frits van Griensven, Punneeporn Wasinrapee, Nancy Young; The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention—Dale Hu, Timothy D. Mastro; VaxGen, Inc.—Phillip Berman, Lisa Brooks, Marlene Chernow, Don Francis, Carolyn Gee, Marc Gurwith, William Heyward, Tina Ippolito, David Jobes, Tina Kalanon, Elizabeth Li, Aimee Luck, Karin Orelind, Patti Orozco-Cronin, Michael L. Peterson, Faruk Sinangil; Statistical Center for HIV/AIDS Research and Prevention, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center—Barbara Metch, Maggie Wang, and Michael Hudgens.
Factors associated with incarceration and incident human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection among injection drug users participating in an HIV vaccine trial in Bangkok, Thailand, 1999–2003
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 235–242, February 2009
How to Cite
Suntharasamai, P., Martin, M., Vanichseni, S., Van Griensven, F., Mock, P. A., Pitisuttithum, P., Tappero, J. W., Sangkum, U., Kitayaporn, D., Gurwith, M. and Choopanya, K. (2009), Factors associated with incarceration and incident human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection among injection drug users participating in an HIV vaccine trial in Bangkok, Thailand, 1999–2003. Addiction, 104: 235–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2008.02436.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Submitted 9 June 2008; initial review completed 12 September 2008; final version accepted 15 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.